Summer is the new spring in the real estate market. If you’re ready to sell your home and move on to a new space fast, home staging will help you achieve your goal. Staging your home will allow buyers to better visualize themselves in the space. Professional stagers know how to get the most out of every room and give each room a clear purpose, removing any guesswork from the buyers. They can use the furniture already there, or may rent furniture to help pad out the space or furnish entirely if a home has already been moved out.
According to a study done by the National Association of REALTORS Research Group in 2019:
• Forty percent of buyers’ agents cited that home staging had an effect on most buyers’ view of the home.
• Eighty-three percent of buyers’ agents said staging a home made it easier for a buyer to visualize the property as a future home.
• Twenty-eight percent of sellers’ agents said they staged all sellers’ homes prior to listing them for sale. Thirteen percent noted that they only staged homes that are difficult to sell.
• The most common rooms that were staged included the living room (93 percent), kitchen (84 percent), master bedroom (78 percent), and the dining room (72 percent).
• A median of 10 percent of respondents cited that buyers felt homes should look the way they were staged on TV shows.
• Thirty-eight percent of respondents said that TV shows which displayed the buying process impacted their business.
Here is an example of how home staging makes a huge difference in creating a more inviting space for potential buyers.
1104 33Rd Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37209
3BR | 3 BA | 2131 Sq. Ft. | 439,000
Living Room Before
Living Room After
Dining Room Before
Dining Room After
Master Bedroom Before
Master Bedroom After
There is never a second chance to make a first impression. Buyers will typically only take 15 seconds to make a decision regarding your property. Why leave that first impression to chance?
Contact Gabriela Lira at 615-440-6327 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Gabriela is a professional REALTOR® and a Compass RE real estate broker.